1. A basic walk-through Energy Audit
A brief assessment to identify low cost energy improvements and areas where more detailed future audits can focus. In-depth on site data collection would not be gathered for the whole facility, only the specific information required for the specified upgrade. This type of audit can be used if the community/SME has a project in mind that requires further information on that we can concentrate on. E.g. lighting upgrade, or heating upgrade etc.
- Completed by a junior energy engineer
- Time to do audit – 1.5-day (1/2 day visit & 1 day analysis)
- Cost of audit – €300 – €600 ex VAT (depends on size of building)
- Outcome – 1 page summary report (suitable for BEC application)
2. General Audit
An evaluation of the buildings/site and potential energy saving measures through detailed information collection, interviews with facilities or operations managers, and the analysis of energy profiles created through bill analysis. This is suitable for medium sized facilities where a 1-day site visit and 2-day analysis would be sufficient. Simple cost benefit analysis will be completed.
- Completed by a junior energy engineer & energy engineer
- Time to do audit – 3-day (1 day visit & 2 day analysis)
- Cost of audit – €600 – €1200 ex VAT (depends on size of building)
- Outcome – audit report with list of most suitable possible measures, estimated cost of works & kWh savings per measure (Suitable for BEC application)
3. Investment Grade Audit
A comprehensive full audit, where all potential energy savings measures will be identified, and life cycle cost analysis will be completed on each measure. This is suitable for larger facilities, and facilities where full cost benefit analysis is required.
- Completed by an energy engineer & senior energy engineer (Registered Energy Auditor)
- Time to do audit – 6-10 days (depends on size of facility) (1-3 day visit & 3-5 day analysis)
- Cost of audit – €1800 – €3500 ex VAT (depends on size of building)
- Outcome – full audit report with list of all possible measures, estimated cost of works and kWh savings per measures, cost benefit analysis
The investment grade audit is in line with Article 8 of the Energy Efficiency Directive and SI 426
Get in contact:
Call 3CEA office on 056 7790 856 or or fill in expression of interest form below :