Better Energy Communities (BEC) Programme
Funding Source: SEAI
- Cross-sector projects for increasing the energy performance of buildings, community facilities and transport systems
- Residential housing upgrades to stock built prior to 2006
- Private sector non-residential building works
- Commercial organizations
- Voluntary organizations
- Community-based organizations
- Public sector non-residential works
- A maximum grant funding of up to €1,000,000 is available for any one project
- The recommended minimum grant application value will be €30,000
- Up to 50% funding to community facilities – community halls, resource centres, schools, sports clubs etc.
- Up to 30% funding for private sector – SME’s, large commercial buildings, private nursing homes and hotels
- Amount of funding received is dependent on the project’s BEC evaluation
- Projects greater than €250,000 must be approved by the board of SEAI
- Projects under €250,000 may be issued contracts subject to approval but prior to the announcement of the evaluation BEC results
- Maximum funding levels for each component of project:
Continue reading “Grants Master List”
Applications open today Support Scheme for Renewable Heat (SSRH)
The second phase of the Support Scheme for Renewable Heat (SSRH), which will provide operational support for biomass boilers and anaerobic digestion heating systems has now opened.
This round of the Scheme will support businesses and farms for up to 15 years for the installation and on-going use of biomass and anaerobic digestion heating systems. The Scheme is designed to support up to 1,300 GWh of renewable heat per year (equivalent to the heating needs of circa 120,000 homes).
3cea welcome the recent announcement for the Support Scheme for Renewable Heat (SSRH). Reference: https://www.dccae.gov.ie/en-ie/news-and-media/press-releases/Pages/Minister-Bruton-Announces-Support-for-Renewable-Heat.aspx
Making the announcement Minister Bruton said: “If we are to cut greenhouse gases, we must replace fossil fuels by renewable sources. This scheme is designed to replace fossil fuel heating systems by heat pumps and by heat from biomass or anaerobic digestion. These are sustainable and renewable sources.” Continue reading “Support Scheme for Renewable Heat (SSRH) phase 2 opened by Minister Richard Bruton”
We would like to give you and overview of SEAI business supports and grants and the programmes that are currently available and can help your business or farm to become more sustainable, innovative and smarter to meet your energy needs. SEAI business grants have helped organisations all over Ireland make significant savings.
Continue reading “Business Grants and Supports – Dairy farm grants, lighting support, EXEED, heat pump grants and more”
If you are interested in completing any energy efficiency upgrades in your home, work place, sports club, school, church, etc. etc. then you might find the free information workshops we are holding over the next 2 weeks useful.
Come along to find out the benefits of completing works, what measures are most suitable for you and also how to avail of the grants to help pay for the works. Continue reading “Free information events on grant funding across the South-East and Midlands”