3cea are delighted to announce the launch of our new website. Our new website is intended to provide support and assistance across all sectors for professionals, SMEs, local authorities, wider communities and homeowners to aggregate energy projects and deliver a low carbon region by 2030. Using less energy and using clean renewable energy are key to meeting our energy targets. As a trusted intermediary, our expertise and experience in the energy space will help you reduce your energy consumption and carbon emissions within the region.
Whatever the project may be, 3cea’s One Stop Shop model provides a single point of contact for the entire journey. Our promise is to offer our experience and partnership and to work with you to achieve your energy goal.
The new site provides useful information about:
- Grants and funding supports available
- Project examples with enhanced visuals across the main sectors we operate
- Case Studies – Practical examples for organisations, homeowners and businesses in different sectors can range from conducting an Energy Audit to Retrofitting your home.
- Information on energy efficiency & renewable energy support schemes
- Events calendar – upcoming Webinars, Workshops and Conferences
- Innovation – we are proud to be involved in major EU projects and have demonstrated success in accessing EU Funding Programmes
- Advanced Feedback hub – we encourage people to reach out to us
Paddy Phelan, CEO in 3cea says: “We want to inspire people to take action and tackle climate change. Working in partnership with our members, we will continue to create sustainable, green jobs, more sustainable food production options, deepen our energy security, improve the quality of our lives and make our working and built environments healthier for the South East Region of Ireland. It has taken considerable effort and vision since 2002 to get us to where we are today, ready for the next level of challenges that lie between here and 2030 and the EU policy to be carbon neutral by 2050.”
As well as providing information about upcoming events and news that might be of interest, our new website also houses our values, mission and vision and the strategy for the decade ahead. The advanced design helps users quickly identify relevant sectors and access information that is most valuable for them. We encourage our visitors to get in contact with our team.
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued commitment to sustainable energy as we can all play a significant part in decarbonising our economy. We look forward to working with you and supporting your energy saving initiatives for the decade ahead.
Explore and enjoy!