If you are an SME interested in a free energy audit, the first CAN Cap call will be opening soon and we are hosting an information session to answer any questions you may have. This information session will take place on:
Tuesday 2nd November from 12 pm to 1 pm.
As well as answering questions you may have this webinar will give you all the information you need about
- Climate Action Neighbourhoods Capitalisation Project,
- Applying for CAN Cap, and
- What an Energy Audit can do for you
See below some further information about CAN Cap:
CAN Cap looks to extend the efforts of CAN (Climate Action Neighbourhoods) by working with Small and Micro businesses across northwest Europe.
CAN Cap aims to especially support SMEs and young entrepreneurs who are in a challenging or problematic situation (also due to the Covid-19 crisis), where energy retrofitting and GHG emission reduction is not on the top of the agenda
3cea have joined Climate Action Neighbourhoods for the Capitalisation step of the project. We will look to assist SMEs in their GHG reduction efforts by offering 150 free audits (50 audits across three cycles).
Specifically, we are only looking for SMEs that meet the below criteria:
- Must be operating in the southeast region or neighbouring counties
- Must meet the EU Definition for an SME
- Must work in either the Nursing Homes, Food Producers/Manufacturers and/or Farm Foods, Convenience Grocery Stores and Supermarkets, or Office Buildings and Property Management sectors
This webinar will act as an informational webinar for you to understand CAN Cap and 3cea’s activities in CAN Cap, should you be running a similar project or wish to recommend SMEs that you have worked with for the project.
If you are unable to attend but are still interested in being involved in CAN Cap you can see our CAN Cap Webpage here.