Here you can check out all our upcoming events and workshops on our calendar.
Home Energy Upgrade – One Stop Shop
3 Counties Energy Agency already has 7 years’ experience in coordinating energy retrofit projects for homeowners. That ensures a quality retrofit focus for clients. We have helped complete retrofits on more than 2,500 houses as well as 500 deep retrofits since 2012.
We can project manage the entire process for clients – from your initial application right through to completion and sign-off.
Our 3 Stage Delivery Process
- Stage 1: 3cea will visit your home, complete a home assessment and provide a bespoke energy report. This report will outline the most economic and best quality solution to get to a B2 rating. This will include:
o Measures required to meet B2 rating
o Estimated Costs of proposed measures
o Estimated Grant of proposed measures
- Stage 2: 3cea will publish the BER report (a requirement for the grant application) while procuring the best qualified contractor to price the works. The contractor will finalise the costs of each measure and will give us a programme for when the works can be completed. We will apply for the grant on your behalf as part of the National Home Retrofit Scheme. Final figures, including your grant, will be provided to help make your final decision to proceed.
- Stage 3: the contractor will arrive on site to complete the measures. 3cea will manage the contracts, timelines, materials, health and safety documents, and the contractors on site. 3cea will be providing any assistance necessary and we will be available to answer all questions that you may have throughout the project. 3cea will ensure the quality and standards meet SEAI and building regulations. The final BER report will then be published and provided to you after the completion of the project.
Once on the One Stop Shop Journey, 3cea will ensure you get peace of mind and ultimately gain a comfortable and energy efficient home.
There will be a fixed fee for Stage 1 & 2, while there will be a % fee for Stage 3.
Stage 1 – €595 (ExVAT)
Stage 2 – €1,400 (ExVAT)
Stage 3 – 7.5% of total cost of works (range €1,500 – €4,500 depending on costs of works)
Homeowners can end the journey at any stage and will only be liable for fees for the stage they leave on.
Join our team as a Contractor
The 3cea Contractor List
We are inviting contractors and consultants from across the South East region to join our team. We have set up an online contractor list to help us achieve our 2030 target. The contractor list is split into two lots.
Lot 1: Services
Lot 2: Works
Once contractors are interested in joining our list, there is a two stage process to follow before we can award contracts. As a ‘Seller’ or service provider, to be able to tender for work you need to pre-qualify to get on the contractor list. Only those contractors/consultants who have pre-qualified will be able to compete to deliver works.
By joining the 3cea Contractor List, you will gain a number of benefits.
- This list will provide you with a more streamlined procurement process for both suppliers and authorities.
- Once you are approved on our list, you won’t have to demonstrate suitability or capability again.
- The award of individual tenders will be quicker than one-off procedures.
- The default four-year limit on the duration of a contractor list has been removed. This makes your presence on our contractor list significantly more useable and useful, with a 10 year lifespan.