FEDARENE have recently launched their “Sustainable Regions in Action” yearly publication which offers a look into the projects European regions and their energy agencies are implementing.
The most recent edition of the annual publication highlights the work of local and regional authorities, island states and the energy agencies within each of them.
FEDARENE provide an overview of their activities over the past year and their perspectives for the future. A selection of their members’ most inspiring projects are also included. These projects are divided in 12 categories including:
- Adapting and planning in times of climate crisis;
- Accelerating Island’s Energy Transition;
- Energy communities: citizens’ action for cleaner energy;
- Financing responsible projects for a brighter future;
- Enhancing Industry and SMEs’ responsibility;
- Setting up energy efficiency measures;
- Sustaining Renewables Sources;
- Highway to Eco-mobility;
- Tackling Energy Poverty;
- Circular Economy;
- Healthy Environment, Healthy Citizens!
- Educating, training and raising awareness.
3 Counties Energy Agency feature in this publication under the Accelerating Island’s Energy Transition category. Take a look at what we shared on page 19.